Saturated with 0.5ml of 70% Isopropyl
Safe & Easy to use
Use before Injection
Use before Blood is drawn
For External use only
Alcohol swabs are commonly found in hospitals, clinics and first-aid kits. They are most often used to clean the skin before an injection is given or blood is drawn. Cleansing the area with the swab helps prevent bacteria from entering the body and causing an infection.
- Single product specification 5*5cm
- After using this product for wiping and disinfecting, it will be completely volatilized and no residue after about 30 seconds.
- Alcohol tablets can not only be disinfected but also suitable for camping when camping in the wild!
- Easy to use and carry – single piece of independent packaging, just need to simply tear the package, you can use it to disinfect the wounds and instruments. A lot more than the traditional use of bottled alcohol, iodine plus cotton balls, cotton swabs, gauze and tweezers!
- Wide-use, long-term storage in special packaging (three-year shelf life), suitable for staying.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area, fumes may be toxic.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, avoid excessive heat.