Why choose Wood Comb?
- Perfectly Pocket Sized
- Made from One Solid Piece of Walnut Hardwood
- The Beveled Design of this Comb Creates a very Strong and Durable Frame
- The Teeth Have Been Hand Sanded to Ensure Effortless and Snag Free Combing
Smooth Edges to Prevent any Tugging or Pulling. Helps to relieve tension and stimulate scalp
Unlike Plastic Hair Comb,Wood Hair Comb will Not Snag your Hair; Anti-Static.
Perfect for all hair types. Suitable for Both Men and Women
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. So click on the “Add to Cart” button now.
Our Badass Wood Comb is made from one solid piece of walnut hardwood and is perfectly pocket sized! The teeth have been hand sanded to ensure effortless and snag free combing for your badass beard. The beveled design of this comb creates a very strong and durable frame while the teeth take advantage of the width of the base for increased strength without increased rigidity so you can carry this comb around without worrying about breaking teeth.
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it. This helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- The natural wooden fibers work great to condition your hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- Wide-tooth wooden combs don’t tend to pull or break the hair. And in my opinion combs are a better option than brushes, especially if you have curly hair. They glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier. Comb your hair in sections that way it’s easier to undo the tangles.
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalize the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair.